Whew….what a long two days.  With the help of some able recruits and willing souls the cake pops are done.  Of course, never doing a project quite this size, I completely miscalculated the number of supplies I would need.  Too much frosting, not enough candy melt, too much cake, short on sprinkles, short on bags and three trips to the store for more ribbon.  However the project is done and they look great.  Being that the couple’s last name is Lamb we of course had to make some lambs too.  I have made them in the past but not nearly at this number.  Here are some of the pictures .

Image

A small sample of our work.

Image

Some of the Lambs.

Image

Some of the lambs.

Image

About 1/3 of the final product.

Image

My Fridge, I think I will be eating out for a couple of days. 🙂

What a fun project to do for two people I love so much.  However let me note that I will NOT be making anymore for a little bit.  🙂

It’s in the Lord’s hands.

Advertisements